Examples of Workshops and Programs
- Developing and leading workshops or trainings on mindfulness as stress-reduction for university faculty/staff and corporate employees
- Developing and leading workshops or trainings on implementing mindfulness in university curricula
- Community support on habit change for well-being at work (#RealBreak)
- Expertise on Technology, Media and Well-being
- Leading workshops on how to Rewire Happiness (how to increase well-being in symbiosis with our phones and everyday media use)
- Research on the effects of:
- Videos and messages on consumers emotions, attitudes, behaviors and well-being
- Product impact of consumer experiences
Click here for the Prezi example of the work-life balance workshop.
University Faculty workshop on "Mindfulness in Academia"
Example of a vagal tone breathing exercise done at a faculty workshop on "Mindfulness as a Self Care Practice" held at The University of Arkansas, May, 2016.